World OCR Competition Rules is the Master Source Document (MSD) for Obstacle Sports. Each obstacle discipline or event has specific rules that reference the MSD.
These documents are the official (authorised) reference documents and are maintained in accordance with recommendations by the World OCR Technical Committee and Competitions Committee and accepted by the World OCR Executive Committee.
- The World OCR Technical Committee (TC) will ensure technical aspects of World OCR competitions are of the highest quality;
- The World OCR Competition Rules specify the conduct and behaviour of athletes during World OCR competitions.
- The World OCR Event Organizers’ Manual and its related documents set safety and logistical standards for host National Federations (NFs) and for the Local Organizing Committees (LOCs);
- The World OCR Technical Officials’ (TO) Certification Program sets the standards for certifying World OCR Technical Officials;
The World OCR Competition Rules are intended to:
- Create an atmosphere of sportsmanship, equality, and fair play;
- Provide safety and protection;
- Emphasize ingenuity and skill without unduly limiting the athlete’s freedom of action;
- Penalise athletes who gain an unfair advantage;
Download a printable version of the full competition rules below: